Are you a change agent able to lead teams that are made up of complex individuals? Can you read body language? Are you able to influence others? Do you love bringing order to chaos with your strong planning and organizational skills? Are you a strong communicator who can function as a liaison between the customer and the i4BI team? If you’re nodding your head like crazy right now, then read on!
Yep, I’m ready to roll, because I’m
- An inspiring people manager with great leadership skills
- Unafraid to take a stance and to voice my opinion
- Well-spoken and really excited about working with different customers and businesses
- Educated in basic PM methodologies, practices and procedures
- Experienced with Agile Scrum
- Excited about data and how it can be used in a business environment
- Able to guide a team to ensure we deliver what the customer wants
- Looking for work experience in an awesome environment
What’s in it for you?
- A nice salary package with all the benefits you want and then some. Think along the lines of a company car, a good-looking smartphone, an internet subscription, group insurance…
- An inspiring environment where we push you to learn and test your limits. By tapping into your talents, we offer you a job that you can tailor to your own interests and aspirations.
- Team spirit fun like you wouldn’t believe: yearly ski-trips, hilarious team building activities, impromptu lunches out of the office… Anything you feel that needs to be on this list?
- A work/life-balance that’s respectful of everyone’s personal time.
- Three different offices for you to work from: Lummen, Kontich or Turnhout – it’s your choice. And there’s snacks everywhere to battle that afternoon dip.
- Just an all-round great time – we want you to come to work and enjoy it!
So what do you think? Ready to kickstart your professional career?
Apply below or alternatively, let me know if you have any questions by connecting with me on LinkedIn.